[Using Sakai] How to read archived messages in chat room?

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Sun Mar 30 20:03:44 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We use Sakai 2.9.3. Recently, some teachers in my university asked me
how to read archieved messages in chat room. Since there is a message
shown in the browser 'All chat messages are archived and can be read by
any site participant. '

But Actually, only the latest 100 messages can be read, and the
value(100) cannot be modified without changing the code or Spring bean.

I wonder if I missed something or this function (read archived messages)
is deprecated?

--
Gao Jun
Fudan University