[Using Sakai] Font-family for Site Info and Clog

Rafael Morales Gamboa rmorales at suv.udg.mx
Sun Mar 30 19:34:24 PDT 2014

Hello,

I have noticed that the font-family we have defined for our installation
(2.9.1) skin is not inherited by Site Info nor Clog (eg. everything else
is Helvetica Neu or Arial, but they are Times New Roman). Revising the
source code, I have found both Site Info and Clog include tool_base.css,
but not tool.css, and it seems to me that it explains the font difference.

Is this fixed in newer releases? If not, how can I fix it?

Regards,
Rafael