[Using Sakai] Fancy forums?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 27 20:07:16 PDT 2012

That forum is a Sakai integration of jForum that was done by ETudes. Some
additional information is here: http://etudes.org/jforum.htm

It takes a little bit of work to get these types of tools installed in
Sakai (as they often have to be built from sourcei, and they are not
included by default for some reason or another.

If you're going this on your own, the best list of tools and information
about installing them is probably in the Sakai book:
http://www.packtpub.com/sakai-cle-courseware-management-for-elearning-research/book
Generally if you're getting supported by a Sakai commercial partner they
will overview various optional tools like this.