[Using Sakai] user IDs != Sakai login ID

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 19 09:29:40 PDT 2012

I may have too long a history on this question to be able to answer it
quickly. But it's pretty much a FAQ for Sakai CLE on the sakai-dev
mailing list, and so you should find lots of pointers there:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/31688
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/18186

And although it's more developer-centric, this discussion might fill in
some gaps:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/12177

Best,
Ray