[Using Sakai] How to copy course content in Sakai?

Sean DeMonner demonner at umich.edu
Fri Feb 12 10:15:12 PST 2010

Yes.

Course content (Resources, Announcements, Scheduled items, etc.) may be imported from a previous site during the creation of the new site. This is part of the site creation wizard.

An existing site may be duplicated with the Site Info -> Duplicate Site feature and/or additional content imported from another site using the Import from Site feature, also in Site Info.

SMD.