[Using Sakai] Library integrations in your Sakai LMS course sites?

Trisha Gordon psg3a at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 31 05:45:11 PDT 2014

Dear Community,

At the University of Virginia, we are exploring ways to integrate access
to Library services/resources within Sakai course sites for the benefit
of students. Currently, staff in our Library are running a pilot with a
few faculty to add Web Content in their course sites to specific Library
resources.

We are wondering if others in the community are doing similar or more
sophisticated integrations with your Library resources at the course
site level and would be willing to share details with us, such as...

  * How are you integrating access to Library services, e.g., LTI
    integrations, simple Web Content URLs, etc.
  * What types of library services are integrated into course sites at
    your school?
  * Do you have any analytics that reveal whether or not students make
    use of these integrations? If so, what have these shown?
  * Any issues or concerns to be aware of as we explore our own
    integrations?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
Trisha

--