[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 10: options link renders differently in different browsers

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Jul 16 09:16:42 PDT 2014

Adam - the problem is that the "Options" button is *inside* the iframe - that was the major flaw in the web.content tool.   It led to frames within frames within frames.

It needed to be moved outside the tool content - and so while it is inconsistent between portlets and old frame-based tools - it is consistent across portlets.

/Chuck