[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Sakai 10: options link renders differently in different browsers

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 09:22:58 PDT 2014

I don't mind whether it is inside or outside the frame, I just want it to say "Options" and be top left (and not top right) like all the other tools' "Options" buttons.

Call me old-fashioned if you will!

An alternative approach would be to change the "Options" buttons on all the other tools and convert them to a pen and pencil icon and place them at the top right, but then the problem would arise as to what to do with all the other 'tool administration' buttons that have been left behind.

Adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.