[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Disable comment duplication in Wiki

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 13:41:47 PDT 2014

Thanks for the suggestions. I eventually came up with a script (see attached) that seems to help cleanup Wiki comments from a site. I know that altering data directly in the database is not good, so we plan to use it only as a last resort. Hopefully a future release will have this option in the UI.

Thanks,
Anand