[Using Sakai] late submissions for a student

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Aug 26 19:11:15 PDT 2014

The only way I currently know of to make a late submission for a special case for a student is, for each late exception assignment;

   *  go to assignments
   * go to specific assignment'
   * change the late accept date
   * submit

This is a lot of navigation and clicking-around; Is there an easier way?

I had thought that being logged I as faculty, one could submit no matter what the date deadlines were, but that doesn't seem to be the case.