[Using Sakai] Syllabus Tool - Published by default?

Katie Golus kgolus at antioch.edu
Fri Aug 15 12:05:52 PDT 2014

Wow, thank you, Bryan!  That is really going to make a difference for us.

Best,
Katie

_____________________
Katie Golus, Ed.M.
Instructional Designer
Antioch University
602 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA  93101
805-962-8179 x5161
kgolus at antioch.edu

Have an IT-related concern? Please contact the help desk, available 24/7.
Web form: IT Helpdesk <https://helpdesk.antioch.edu/> or Phone:
1-866-662-0056