[Using Sakai] Change Assessment Points Total After Release?

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:30:22 PDT 2014

Hi Bryan,

The property samigo.editPubAssessment.restricted in sakai.properties is to
enable the Edit option for published assessments. You can update it to
"false" and restart your tomcat. However, this will enable the Edit option
to all the assessments in your system. The other option is updating the
score in database directly. If you decide to go with this route and need
helps with queries, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karen