[Using Sakai] Change Assessment Points Total After Release?

Bryan Green bgreen4 at ucmerced.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:28:00 PDT 2014

I have a user that didn't assign the total number of points to an assessment which has since been graded and released to students.  Now he want to add it as an item to his gradebook, but can't because it has no points assigned to it.  Can the points assigned to it be changed after an assessment has been released? I no longer see the 'edit' option for this assessment which would normally allow points to be assigned.

Thanks!
Bryan