[Using Sakai] Request to institutions running Sakai 2.9

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Mon May 13 23:10:00 PDT 2013

Hi Nancy:

Change 2.9 skin it's not compex at all. Really is easiest than previous
versions in my opinion. I've done a lot of them when I was in Samoo. As
there are some skins in the sakai distribution, you can chose the screen
configuration you prefer (with logo, without it...etc) and begin to modify
that skin.

I send to you some screenshots of my actual skin (really simple one because
I like simple and clear design, but you can do it as complex as you want).
Surely I'll retouch some details on it, but it's almost finished.

Any question you have during your skin modification, please, fell free to
tell me.

Diego del Blanco Orobitg
*Tutormedia IT and Training manager*
*Apereo LATAM Representative*