[Using Sakai] Request to institutions running Sakai 2.9

Hill,Nancy nkhill at mdanderson.org
Mon May 13 13:56:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

We recently upgraded to Sakai 2.9 and are planning to modify the skin in the summer.

We're trying to get a feel for possibilities & limitations and we're reviewing the documentation - but it would be very helpful to hear from others who have already been through this process. If anyone is running 2.9 & has already modified the default skin, would you be willing to share lessons learned and either screen shots or (ideally) guest access to your system?
Thanks!

Nancy Hill
Project Director
Academic Technology Services
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, TX 77030