[Using Sakai] SAKAI as central repository for marks?

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Mon Aug 27 13:22:10 PDT 2012

Hi Fatima,

This is David Roldán Martínez from Universidad Politécnica de Valencia (Spain). We have our marks in a separated repository as on-line grades are only 20 % of the total course grade. Our custom-developed application for marks is integrated with Sakai using a view (I can send you the sql sentence, if you need it).
I don't understand your problem with "magical" content but maybe if you give me more details I can provide your further help.
Cheers,
  David