[Using Sakai] Twenty-First Century Interactions on Sakai?

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:30:17 PDT 2012

Marshall,

Have you explored using web pages within the Resources area and putting a
Web Content link in the left navigation to specified page(s)?  Although
the Rich Text Editor strips out all <head> content you can embed
javascript calls into the <body> of a page by using a standard script call:

<script type="text/javascript" id="templateScript"src="full or relative
path to .js file"></script>

Once that is there you should be able to go crazy with using that
javascript.

If you do not plan to modify any of the pages with the rich text editor
you can use your favorite html editor and upload pages or an entire site
using the WebDav (Upload/download multiple items) feature.

All of this should be able to be performed Out of the Box, with no special
configuration to the best of my knowledge.

Louis