[Using Sakai] Twenty-First Century Interactions on Sakai?

Marshall Feldman marsh at uri.edu
Fri Aug 24 12:02:02 PDT 2012

Thanks to Sam, Matt, and David who quickly answered my query.
Unfortunately, I am "just" a faculty member and, like most faculty
members, do not have access to the config package and all that. If I
were to suggest changing the overall University-wide configuration, the
administration would probably appoint a committee, which would recommend
hiring a consultant, which would require a budget augmentation, which
would take about 4 years to tell me they can't support the change.
(Sorry, this cynicism is well-earned.)

One of my colleagues showed me a way around this that should work. So
I'm going to give it a try first.

     Marsh Feldman