[Using Sakai] FW: Submitting quizz on be half of a student

Biku Shrestha blshrestha at mum.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:02:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have some questions about the Tests and Quizzes tool in Sakai 2.7:

1.       How can I submit the tests and quizzes on behalf of a student?

2.       If it is not possible to submit on behalf of a student, how can I change "No submission" to submitted so that it looks like student has submitted the test and I can put the mark for each question (Not total adjustment)?

This is required for us for  the following situation:

When  we conduct paper based exam, Students will submit the exam in paper.  Instructor will graded it and wants to put the grade for each question in Sakai for each student.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD7BB7.BAC75670]
Thank you.

Biku Shrestha
Computer Science Department