[Using Sakai] external access to Sakai data to automate reports?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 04:53:05 PDT 2012

Ah right, those code changes…

In that case you could take a copy of the (already modified) code from here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.8.x/quartz/

It contains a Job that does some dependency injection, so you could use that as a guide. You'd then need to look at the SiteStats API and call the relevant methods.

Sounds like you are after a UI/tool to do this though. You may be able to extend the site stats tool to run the reports regularly and have them exported, it would need to hook into the Job Scheduler to do this.

cheers,
Steve