[Using Sakai] Math Science Equation Editing Options with FCK editor

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 25 10:01:02 PDT 2011

Just for fun I could ask the opposite question: has anybody got any evidence that we share a common conception of 'the' problem such that a single solution could be identified. I notice that the wiris solution involves images and when we selected jsMath for Wiki I think one of our 'requirements' was to avoid images so text resizing worked for accessibility. Our then user community also welcomed the idea of authoring in the familiar LaTeX, which even today seems to enjoy a continued healthy following.

I'm not pushing a solution here, just speculating that we may have more than one problem within Math authoring and representation...

John