[Using Sakai] Math Science Equation Editing Options with FCK editor

Eixarch Ferrer, Ramon ramon at wiris.com
Wed May 25 21:56:52 PDT 2011

Hi John,

This is Ramon Eixarch from the WIRIS team. WIRIS is now a good solution for Sakai users based on images and MathML.

In a few months we will have LaTeX support and also more options beyond images to represent you math equations. Keep tuned. If you are interested you can join our newsletter at http://www.wiris.com/user/register

Cordialment, Cordialmente, Best regards,

Ramon Eixarch
Maths for More - WIRIS
ramon at wiris.com
+34 932384684