[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Firefox 6 is out...

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Aug 17 11:38:16 PDT 2011

I agree. I don't think it's going to change the user experience that much.
Seems like a marketing gimmick to me, trying to outpace Google Chrome in
version numbers. They should release FF 30 and be done with it.

I think it's only going to make QA a little bit trickier.

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help