[Using Sakai] Question about Assignments > Return to Student

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Mon Mar 22 09:34:05 PDT 2010

Nicola:

"Return Assignment to Student" should release the grading information to
this student, independent of grading processes for other students. I tested
QA3(sakai-2.7.0-b04), and it works the way as described. What
server/site/assignment were you testing on?

The grading process should be the same whether the submission object is
empty or not.

Thanks,

- Zhen