[Using Sakai] Sakai 2.6.x, LDAP and withdrawing studentry -- best practices?

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Wed Feb 3 08:33:01 PST 2010

Interesting -- so you don't have Sakai ping your LDAP server, you just
create Sakai users for all your LDAP users.

What kind of issues do you have when a student withdraws? You could zap the
LDAP entry and also change the Sakai password, then have all the instructors
remove or inactivate the student...

Is that how it works? (I can see IT grinding their teeth at having to update
two systems instead of just one...)