[Using Sakai] Wiki Tool: Removing entries from the index, indenting text

Marshall Feldman marsh at uri.edu
Thu Jul 9 07:27:25 PDT 2009

Hello,

As a Sakai newbie, I've started using Sakai's wiki tool to keep track of
things I'm learning about Sakai. Eventually, I plan to open this up and
share it with other faculty. However, before I do, I want to clean up
the wiki.

I've run into one newbie mistake and made some pages that I don't want.
I can prohibit access to them, delete references to them, and delete
their content, but they still show up in the index. How does one delete
the pages permanently or at least hide them from the index (and perhaps
the recent changes list)?

Second, how does one indent text in a wiki entry? For instance, I have a
FAQ page and would like to indent answers below the respective questions.

Thanks.
--
Dr. Marshall Feldman, PhD
Director of Research and Academic Affairs

Center for Urban Studies and Research
The University of Rhode Island
email: marsh @ uri .edu (remove spaces)

      Contact Information:

        Kingston:

202 Hart House
Charles T. Schmidt Labor Research Center
The University of Rhode Island
36 Upper College Road
Kingston, RI 02881-0815
tel. (401) 874-5953: