[Using Sakai] Global change in Gradebook

Alan Wylie alan.wylie at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 9 00:30:18 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have a colleague who is using Sakai 2.4 running quizzes in the
Tasks, Test and Surveys. One of the quizzes is worth 100 points but
this need to be recalculated to be worth 20%. In the Gradebook there
is a global change, however when we have tried to enter a formula or a
(/ 5) we get a dialogue box instruction to enter a numeral. It would
appear that we can only add or subtract numbers that will then change
all the quiz results (360 students) of that quiz. Can you let us know
if there is a way to make a global change outside exporting to Excel
running a recalculation then reimport to Sakai?

Cheers,
Alan Wylie.