[samigo-team] Using metadata for assessments

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Tue Jun 11 10:21:10 PDT 2013

Thanks all for the feedback--Lynn, I hadn't thought of using the
metadata for outcomes/reporting. I agree, we'll probably need to keep
this if it's being used (somewhere), and the settings redesign will
help ensure it's tucked away. Maybe we could also provide a contextual
explanation--if only to say metadata is optional, and maybe emphasize
it won't yield search results.

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte