[samigo-team] Using metadata for assessments

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Jun 11 10:27:58 PDT 2013

Providing users the promise of a feature ("there are metadata fields, they
*must* be used in some sort of intelligent way by the software") seems
completely wrong to me.  Changing the label from "metadata" to "your tag"
or "your label" would make it more clear that this is data that is not
being used in any meaningful way.