[samigo-team] SAM-1641: float comparison issues

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Wed Sep 12 03:25:16 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

Sorry about that I seem to have dropped the ball pretty baddly one that
one. I will go through them ASAP.

I suspected they where a contributing factor to the excessive re-saving
of answers as students took the test (i.e. an update was issued on each
answer each time a student took the test).

Seem I owe many members of this group a drink next time we meet up