[samigo-team] Call for Samigo Agenda Items

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:16:11 PST 2012

Thanks Keli.  I'll take a closer look.

On the issue of anonymous users, I've created and submitted surveys in
lots of online survey applications, and I've never comes across one that
has a submit button on every page.      That makes it awfully easy for
user to submit when they didn't really intend to do so.  Perhaps changing
the button label to something like "submit and exit early" would help.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services <http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu