[samigo-team] Today's Samigo Work Group Meeting cancelled

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:29:06 PST 2012

Hi all,

In a response to my earlier message, Keli suggested canceling our meeting for today an instead planning to meet in two weeks.  So, please consider this the final word.  We will not be meeting today.  I will start posting information and designs related to IU's recent enhancements to Sakai Jira so the information will be available when folks are ready to review these changes.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>