[samigo-team] Call for Samigo Agenda Items

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:34:13 PST 2012

Here is the tracker we have for those issues: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1568

We were not sure if the submit was there on every page (when you take test one question at a time)on purpose. If you are taking a survey and didn't want to finish answering but wanted to submit what you had, perhaps that is why. So we took it out of non-anonymous URL based tests (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1544) but left it in for anonymous, which would be for surveys

If you have notes on the second one, we'd like to see if we can reproduce it.

Keli