[samigo-team] Settings: Score of Zero for Non-Submission

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 6 07:35:37 PST 2012

This option is available in Samigo 2.9.  Here's a screenshot from qa3:

[cid:6B461D55-BEDB-44A9-90E5-D97F719378F2]
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>