[samigo-team] Functional Test Scripts Available for Samigo

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Apr 9 09:51:42 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Does anyone have load-testing scripts for Samigo in an open-source tool
(e.g. JMeter or Grinder)?

We need to set up a load test in the near future to simulate 600 users
taking a complex multi-part assessment with random draw.

We've done something similar with JMeter in the past - is this still
the best option?

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Acting Director
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

>>> Chris Kretler <ckretler at umich.edu> 4/9/2012 4:16 PM >>>
Hi Samigo Team,

One of our student interns has been hard at work creating automated
test
scripts for Samigo.  There are 20 in all, and are available in the SVN

repository here:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib//umich/test-scripts/trunk/selenium/keyword2/testScripts/Sakai/2.9/testquizzes/

Documentation for the testing tool itself can be found here:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Keyword+Testing+Framework

Have a look and let me know if there are any questions or if you would

like more information.

Regards,
Chris Kretler
Business Analyst
University of Michigan

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###