[samigo-team] Functional Test Scripts Available for Samigo

Chris Kretler ckretler at umich.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:44:45 PDT 2012

Hi Keli,

Sure, I would be happy to answer any questions your QA team may have.
Bear in mind the 20 scripts represent a fraction of Samigo's
functionality.  We hope you will find value in them and can contribute
back any additional scripts that are needed.

We are evaluating the use of Samigo and hope to establish pilot sometime
in the 12-24 months.  We decided to leverage the student intern's time
to create the scripts in advance of the pilot as the rest of our tool
set was already covered.

ck