[sakai2-tcc] Portal Chat stay off by default?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 18:42:40 PDT 2013

I don't see any such issues in Jira [1] that contain prove that portal chat
took down a server due to performance issues. Sure, performance needs to be
looked at, hence turning it on in trunk and getting more eyes on it.

[1]
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?jql=component%20%3D%20%22portal%20chat%22