[sakai2-tcc] Portal Chat stay off by default?

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Sep 12 18:18:39 PDT 2013

Having a feature on which has been proven to take servers down because
of performance issues is not OK. Requiring a sysadmin to scramble and
restart their cluster to turn off something during a peak load time is
not OK.
We must think of the people running Sakai first.
I think this needs to be voted on and I will be voting -1 for having
it on in a release. If it should be on then fix the issues with it.
Otherwise it should be off in every release until it works at scale.

-AZ