[sakai2-tcc] Portal Chat stay off by default?

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 02:08:55 PDT 2013

What issues? The only issues I've ever seen on the list were due to nodes
not being able to find each other. Juan's load testing, the only load
testing to have been done, highlighted that the poll interval should be
configurable and this was done. When he retested he didn't find any
performance issues. Another thing that was added, on Chuck's advice, was
inactivity detection which results in polling being suspended.

Where is the proof that it takes servers down?

Adrian.