[sakai2-tcc] Counting Tools

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu May 2 08:58:35 PDT 2013

right, I don't think there is really an easy way to count if they've
been used.  We have a similar query we run that adds in the number of
users the tool is available to, that is some indication of the tool
exposure.

select title, registration, count(distinct(t.site_id)) as num_sites,
count(distinct user_id) as users_available_to from sakai_site_tool t,
sakai_site_user u where t.site_id NOT LIKE '~%' AND t.site_id NOT LIKE
'!%' and t.site_id = u.site_id group by registration order by
users_available_to desc

See image for result example.