[sakai2-tcc] Infrastructure discussion for future meeting?

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 7 04:42:59 PST 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com> wrote:

> There will be no surprises. People seem to be rather defensive about incubation for existing projects
> and I'm not sure why, it can only make things better.

People are "defensive" because the new Apereo incubation process has
been talked about in the abstract for months, and no actual
announcements, plans, or progress reports have been made by the
working group, the Board, or anyone else.

Everything about the process and what it COULD encompass is therefore
speculation, but that's all we have to go on.

Seth