[sakai2-tcc] Twitter question

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jun 27 05:53:44 PDT 2013

	Hi TCC,

When I tweet about Sakai, I am never quite sure what hashtag to use. The problem with #sakai is that it picks up many many many non-Sakai CLE tweets, mostly in Japanese (I presume, since I cannot read it).  To me, #sakaicle would be okay but looks a little awkward. Too close to #popsicle (what, you never heard of Popsi Collaboration and Learning Environment aka Popsi Wow?).

It would be nice to standardize on something that Tweeters could follow.  Any cool ideas?

#apereosakai

#sakailms

#sakaibutnotheironchef

#sakaicommunity