[sakai2-tcc] Plan for CLE 2.9.3

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jun 26 10:02:36 PDT 2013

Thanks. I have been asking QA and Dev for help testing Lessons.

Two of our top testers are unavailable. One is on vacation and one dealing with local issues. Another is helping. Chuck H. said he is trying to get some student-worker help as well. Not sure how that is going.

Media testing is looking pretty good, though it would be nice to get more eyes on it. And maybe get some folks looking on mobile devices would be keen.

Gradebook integration testing in progress.