[sakai2-tcc] Twitter question

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Jun 27 14:41:29 PDT 2013

I think #sakai - keep it simple.

Don't worry about the overlap / subtle details.   If we think of this as marketing - just repeating the same (not infinite subtle variations of) the brand keeps recognition and awareness high.

One interesting thing that Moodle does (having just come from the Australia MOOT) is that they have a rule for hash tags for their MOOTS - all hash tags need to start with the core concept - for example the moot for the conference was

#mootau13

Which means people find it when searching for

#moot
#mootau
#mootau13

A nice idea.