[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: eliminate all indies, re-version trunk to CLE 4.0

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 18 10:15:47 PDT 2013

While the idea was mentioned a couple time, my recollection was that there wasn't a substantial conversation about moving to a CLE 4.0 version.   When we talked about future releases -  they were 2.9.3 and 2.10's.

I'm not saying I'm against this proposal but I do want there to be dialogue about it and what it means.  For example, I've seen comments indicating that we should use that as an opportunity to move to github  (which the TCC discussed & recommended that now was not the time).

Megan