[sakai2-tcc] Proposal: eliminate all indies, re-version trunk to CLE 4.0

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Jun 18 10:43:49 PDT 2013

The only thing I dislike more than losing a debate is losing a debate after I spent a long time debating.  :)

It seems like a majority of people that I respect a *lot* think major has more upside than downside - so I will fall in line.

Switching to the topic of which number, my preference in number from best to worst is 10.0, 3.0, 4.0.  But I wont' argue very hard for any of these.

The Sakai.X in my talk was meant to be "unknown" or Sakai.?? with gentle homage to "10 years".

If we are going major release then maybe I might go find another portal trick up my sleeve and get rid of nearly all the iframes after the first version of LTI 2.0 code is safely in trunk :)

/Chuck