[sakai2-tcc] Versioning question

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Jun 18 06:34:23 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Chuck and Anthony were right of course, we should separate the conversation out. Here is the recap over the version question in a separate thread.

The pluses for a major number change so far:

1) David Howitz, builds need to change so major number change is an honest indicator
2)  Commercials prefer visioning in line with other products in the market.
3) AMB: Confident messaging, with some nice features and usages emerging.

Chuck, can you please recap the minus points.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam