[sakai2-tcc] New Website Content

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:14:17 PDT 2013

IMO mostly static content like these web pages should be part of the Apereo site, but sitting in its own Sakai CLE space. This will still allow the Sakai CLE identity to exist but be gathered together under the Apereo umbrella. I feel it will just be updated then forgotten if its on a separate server.

The sites can have their own look and feel, like how cassandra.apache.org and tomcat.apache.org do, if that is desired, and still demonstrate the apereo parent brand, like how those sites do for apache.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad