[sakai2-tcc] TCC - CLECC reduced to once a month?

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 10 14:01:28 PDT 2013

Several TCC members think that twice a month TCC - CLECC phone calls are not needed and the monthly calls should suffice.

I'm okay with having less meetings and will go along with that though I was fine with meeting twice a month.  I would say my main concern is that it is challenging to schedule a time that accommodates U.S. Pacific Coast and European time zones. I was trying to alternate. I like hearing the diversity of voices.

Is everyone okay with having a once a month meeting?

Cheers,
Neal