[sakai2-tcc] Feedback on Jira Triage process

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Jan 15 05:47:01 PST 2013

Hi All,

I think we have 10 people/institutions committed to participating in the Jira Triage process, to review 10 Jiras every couple of weeks. At least 5 or more have already been participating, and others are planning to participate when they emerge from local issues. Time to standardize the process and make sure we are all on the same page.

I wrote up a simple description of the Jira Triage process here - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Jira+Triage

Please take a look. I'm looking for questions, feedback and clarification so we can finalize the process.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org